Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Department: Lab Services
Reports To: Director of Lab Services
Work with Director of Service as a Field Service Engineer to support the QLA Lab Services customer base throughout the Northeast to maintain, repair and calibration pharmaceutical test equipment.
Job Responsibility Summary
- Visit customer sites in a technical support role.
- Perform onsite PM / calibrations / repairs / training when required.
- Maintain reliable vehicle.
- Submit expense report once per month.
- Maintain home office.
Familiarization with the following instrument types is a huge plus. Familiarization with chromatography instrumentation is highly desired.
- Apparatus 1,2,3,4 and 7
- Cone Mills
- Density Meter
- Fitz Mills
- Glassware Washer
- Karl Fisher
- Melting Point
- Moisture Balance
- Particle Analyzers
- Ph Meters
- Stability Chambers
- Tapped Density
- Highly competitive salary (plus bonuses)
- Internet / cell phone allowance
- Monthly Car allowance + gas and tolls.
- Meal allowance $20 day (non-overnight) $60 day (overnight)
- Two weeks vacation first year.
- Quarterly bonuses for meeting revenue goals.
- Health Insurance