Job Title: Manager of Chromatography Field Services
Department: Lab Services
Reports To: Director of Lab Services
Work with the Director of Lab Services as the lead advisor, engineer and business development professional to grow the chromatography service division of QLA Lab services.
Job Responsibility Summary
- Modify / develop / maintain service procedures and SOPs for all chromatography systems.
- Order, organize and track all inventory of all chromatography PM parts, standards, tools etc...
- Develop and implement effective sales / marketing strategies specific to chromatography services.
- Develop strategic growth strategies in line with corporate goals.
- Review / modify service and parts pricing structure as required to meet revenue goals.
- Visit customer sites throughout the Northeast region in a chromatography sales / support role.
- Perform onsite chromatography PM / calibrations / repairs / training when required.
- Develop and implement an in-house chromatography training program.
- Develop and implement a customer-facing chromatography training program.
- Maintain remote home office.
- Highly competitive salary (plus commission and bonuses)
- Internet / cell phone allowance
- Monthly Car allowance + gas and tolls.
- Meal allowance $20 day (non-overnight) $60 day (overnight)
- Two weeks vacation first year.
- Quarterly bonuses for meeting revenue goals.
- Health Insurance